Friday, June 4, 2010

Sorry I haven't posted in a while... I have been SUPER busy! We had a missions meeting on Wednesday. It was cool to be there and hear why people are going and what has happened down there in the past. As of now we don't know for sure where we will be staying. One of the leaders, Scott Whitman, asked me if I could learn the chords for a few songs to play down there... problem: I have never played guitar in my life. I know one guy who is going down who might play... otherwise... I'm gonna have to learn to play guitar... FUN!!! I am getting so excited!!! Some of the pledge money I received is going to go towards clothes for the kids down there. I will buy another suit case and fill it with clothes just for giving away. So if you have clothes that you don't need anymore... I could use them... but the your money is enough! Thank you soooooo much for that!!!!!! I get more excited every day!! I can just tell that God is going to use our team in awesome ways!!!! Please just pray for safety for all of us. Oh and pray for my mom.... she is kinda freaked out by the whole thing! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment