Thursday, July 1, 2010

We leave later for a cabin with my mom's side of the family. Five days after we get home I leave for Honduras! Wow! Time has gone so fast! I purchased supplies for 15 complete hygiene packs which include; Soap, shampoo, tooth brush, toothpaste, brush, emery board, nail clipper, and 20 band- aids. It was so cool to pack those! I will have some shopping to do next week and of course I have to pack! I am getting really excited! I am hoping to make it to some of the team meeting tonight because we will be learning some the Spanish worship songs we will be singing while down there! I still don't know very much Spanish but that's OK! I can still speak to people's hearts without knowing Spanish. God will provide! Thank you again for the prayers! Also, I will have very limited internet access, if at all! If I get a chance to call home, I will ask mom to post what she heard from me, so you can keep updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment