Friday, July 9, 2010

Wow, I don't know what to say. Last night I got home from the meeting and was just about ready to cry. While at the meeting, several things that I thought I knew about were changed and different! I found out that we aren't leaving on Saturday. We are leaving on Sunday. That is the way it has been but I read the date wrong. I was told that the liquids in the carry-on's can't be more than 5 ounces and have to be in quart plastic bags. Again, not that big of a deal but I heard it from someone and never got the details, we called that person at 11 last night to ask for the specifics. Could you please just pray for peace for me and that everything will go smoothly in the packing and traveling process? I need that right now! Thank you so much! I love you all and am deeply honored to have YOU as my prayer team!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment