Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Exciting Stuff!

Last night was the team packing night! We got most of the packing done! Almost all of the undies got packed, too! Last night it hit me hard that we leave in a week! I am so excited! I firmly believe that God is going to do amazing things with the team. One thing that we have to remember though, is that we must set aside our personal agendas. And that is often very hard! But God will be faithful, He will never allow a quiet moment! I know that much! Everything that we do, as long as we seek Him in all of it, will have a divine purpose; whether we can see it or not! I am looking forward to being back with the people I love so much! They are so kind, and generous, and open! How can people with so little, be so beautifully happy? I long to be that happy, in all I do! God grant me the grace to be like them! As the date draws closer, I will post more! Until then, I had better go and start packing! God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment