Monday, July 9, 2012

Getting closer!

Hello! I know it has been a long time since I have posted, sorry about that. I have been out of town! But now I am back, until I leave again. Well, updates. Let's see! I have over 700 pairs of undies, and still have over $200 with which to buy more! Exciting! Tomorrow is the packing day. The whole team will be meeting at church and we will pack our luggage; the team bags at least. Each person is allowed one checked bag and that will be filled with all the supplies we, as a team, need to bring down to be able to do our ministry. This includes medical supplies( medicines, bandages, intake sheets, etc.), clothing, school supplies, hygiene packs, and undies! I have a big 30 gallon bin FULL of undies and I am planning on bringing that bin tomorrow night and just filling in all the nooks and crannies of suitcases with undies, and what doesn't fit will go in my second suitcase which I am planning on paying for! The trip has come up really fast this year! I have done no personal packing. AHHH!! I am so excited to see what God will do with my team this year, and with the undies! I will be write again soon! Thank you for you love and support! God bless! "I press on toward the goal..."

No comments:

Post a Comment