Friday, June 3, 2011

Do it agian

Well, I'm off again! As I prepare to leave for Honduras again, I once again see God's hand in all I do. I confidently believe that God has called me to be his hands and feet to another country that needs his love just as much as mine does. I still have questions, but I know the He is in control. That is what I tell myself every time I worry about the future.. HE is in control. I leave on the sixth of July. We will be driving to Chicago and flying out from there. I have received the funds I need to pay for the essentials; plane ticket, etc. But I would love to be able to serve as I did last year. I was able to purchase toothbrushes for a local dentist who joined our clinic team. She was able to give a toothbrush to nearly every person who came to our clinics. I was able to do this because of the amazing support I received last summer! Thank you for your support! It is greatly needed. Will you please pray with me that God will provide the support I need to be able to serve in the ways that He wants? Thank you again for your generous support of my trip! More updates will come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment