Tuesday, June 28, 2011

One week!

Hello friends! One week until I leave! I am so excited! At our meeting last Wednesday we got a lot done! I was at church early, so I was able to take an inventory of everything we have. The supplies were then separated into suitcases based on the priority of the need of the item(s). We got a lot done at the meeting! We also learned two songs in Spanish.
I have received all the support I need to pay for the trip. All this additional funds I receive will be and are being used to purchase some essentials for the clinic, such as acetaminophen and other OTC medications we give to many of the people who come through our clinics. Also, we will purchase vitamins and any other supplies we will need but do not already have.
I ask once again for your prayer. That there will be unity in our team. That we will set aside pasts and dislikes and our only care will be to follow what the Lord will have for us to do there. That we will serve with open minds and caring hearts. That we will make a difference! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment